If you have painful feet, try to incorporate some of these foods into your diet. You may find they help...
1. Salmon. High in Omega-3 fatty acids. This tasty fish can help improve blood flow and reduce inflammation in blood vessels and nerves.
2. Hot Peppers. We love hot peppers! The capsaicin they contain stimulates nerve endings and reduces the chemical that transmits pain to the brain. Nature's anesthetic!
3. Sardines. Not everyone's favorite fish but, like Salmon, it is very high in Omega-3 and can help blood flow and reduce inflammation.
4. Cherries. High in antioxidants, they can help to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation.
5. Ginger. Nature's aspirin can be used as an anti-inflammatory.