(See Customer Reviews Below)
Our Doctor-Endorsed Zipper Compression Socks reduce leg pain and tiredness through carefully engineered graduated 15-20 mmHg compression.
Dr. Charles (Trey) Williams M.D. :
"Lemon Hero Health has taken the traditional compression sock to the Next Level"
The socks are designed to especially help people suffering from any of the following conditions:
- Tired Legs (Leg Fatigue)
- Aching Feet
- Swollen Ankles
- Varicose Veins
- Sore Muscles
Sized to Fit - See Sizing Chart below...[split]
You will notice an immediate difference when you start to use them - and if you don't we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products, so that you can always have peace of mind when placing an order.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION designed for varicose and spider veins, diabetic symptoms, long flights, standing for extended periods, maternity, pregnant mothers and general inflammation or swelling of the legs and feet
- OPEN TOE DESIGN - For Comfort and to Ensure Your Feet are not Compressed or Restricted in Any Way. Fits all Foot Sizes. Always seek medical advice when buying and fitting these products.
- LARGE OR SMALL FEET? Open-Toed Design Allows for Any Foot Size.
- REDUCE LEG FATIGUE - Therapeutic 15-20 mmHg Pressure Helps to Decrease Aching Legs and Feet and Swollen Ankles
- RELIEVE COMMON LEG PROBLEMS such as Varicose Veins, Swelling, Muscle Pain and Tired Legs
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Hi Quality Material Won't Lose its Compression. Quality No-Snag Zips. Socks Stay Zipped All Day Long.
- 100% GUARANTEED - if they don't help return them for a full refund.
How to Find the Right Size
- Measure your legs to see what size socks you need (see our sizing chart). It is strongly advised to ask your medical practitioner to check they fit properly.
- Measure around your ankle. Do this at the narrowest part of the ankle, half an inch above the ankle bone.Measure around the widest part of your calf.
- You should have your legs measured again and your socks replaced every three to six months.
- Always seek medical advice when buying and fitting these products.
Why Wear Open-Toed Compression Socks?
EVER FEEL YOUR TOES COULD USE A BIT MORE WIGGLE ROOM OR ARE FEELING A BIT SUFFOCATED IN YOUR COMPRESSION SOCKS?
People often ask if they should wear open toe or closed toe compression socks. An open toe compression sock has an opening at the toes. This is great for people with a large shoe size or people with sensitivities in the toes or in the front of the feet. Also, open toe compression socks are cooler to wear in the warm weather.
Often people wear an open toe compression socks and then put on regular socks over it. This allows people to get the compression they need while wearing whatever kind of sock they want. The flexibility of open toe compression socks make them popular during spring and summer and places with warm weather and for travelers.
Material : Nylon, Lycra and Spandex
Note : ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, injury or condition. Discontinue use immediately if any allergic or other adverse reaction occurs. Always Consult your Medical Practitioner to ensure this product is right for you and your specific condition.