How Do I Choose which Size to Order?
- Sizes are based on your leg size (around your leg). There is a size chart on each product page.
- Alternatively just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Chrissy and her team will be happy to suggest sizing and answer any other questions you may have.
What if they don't fit?
- If they don't fit - Simply contact Chrissy and her team at email@example.com and she will ship you the size you need right away. There is no cost for this.
Can I order by phone?
- We are not able to accept orders by phone at the moment. Sorry!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is Your Return Policy?
- We offer a 30 day full no-questions-asked return policy. If you don't like your socks we will fully refund your purchase price. Just contact Chrissy and her team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will take care of you.
How do I do an Exchange?
- If you need to exchange for any reason simply contact Chrissy and her team at email@example.com and they will organize your free exchange.
The size I ordered doesn't fit - how do I get a different size?
- Simply contact Chrissy and her team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will organize your free exchange.
- They can also help if you have any questions or need advice about which size to order.
How do I wash and care for my compression hose?
- We recommend either hand washing or machine washing on a delicates setting.
- Use cool to warm water and mild detergent.
- If you are using a machine a small laundry pouch such as is used for lingerie or hosiery will help protect the socks better, but it isn't necessary.
- Once washed lay them out to air dry. Never use a drier or hot air to dry them, and never wring them out or stretch them while wet.
How long will my compression socks last?
- While socks can normally be worn for around three months, we recommend starting to replace them after 2 months to ensure you have the necessary compression
What is the compression level?
- We offer Zipper Compression Socks in sizes Medium to 4XL in both 15-20mmHg (Regular Compression) and 20-30mmHg (Firmer Compression). We offer 5XL in 20-30mmHg only.
How much is Shipping?
- Standard Shipping is always free in the US. For shipping outside the US shipping is calculated at checkout
Can I Expedite Shipping?
- Yes - you can choose expedited shipping at checkout and the cost will be calculated for you. However at peak times and during the Covid pandemic we have seen delays in USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc so that exact delivery can not be guaranteed.
Do you ship Internationally?
- Yes - shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
- We have seen some delays in USPS International shipping so we recommend choosing UPS at checkout.
Is my personal information safe?
- Absolutely! We use SSL security to ensure all your personal information is encrypted. We do not store your credit card information and it will be used one-time only upon purchasing of your product. Then your credit card information will be purged.
- We hate spammers and will never share your information with anyone.
Are you an American Company?
- Yes - we are an American company based in Brooklyn, New York
Are you FDA Registered?
- Yes - we are an FDA Registered facility.
Why do you have such a strange name?
- It's a long story, but we wanted our name to sound fresh and fun. This reflects our company priority of helping customers instead of being a corporate beast.
CORPORATE ACCOUNTS AND WHOLESALE ENQUIRIES
How do I open an Account?
- Please contact Emma and her team at email@example.com and they will help you with this.