Compression socks are designed to help prevent the development or progression of vein diseases. In fact, the earliest reference of compression stockings for health purposes was before the Second World War. It wasn’t until the early 1950's when Americans began wearing these stockings for their health too! Approaching the 21st century, the socks were innovated with zippers for convenient fitting.
Speaking of Compression sock, here are the 5 benefits of wearing compression socks.
- Improve venous Blood Flow
- Prevent venous blood from pooling in the legs
- Decrease the risk of blood clots
- Lessen Legs Swelling
- Improve Symptoms of Vein Diseases
Among the many compression socks in the market, Lemon Hero has innovated their socks. They added a zipper for an effortless wear and an open toe design for breathable comfort.
Benefits of Lemon Hero Zippered Compression Socks:
- Convenience to put-on and wear - All you had to do was simply unzip the sock before putting it on, put your foot through the designated foot hole, and then zip it back up.
- Breathable (Better air circulation) - The open-toe design of the sock provides increased comfort and air to travel throughout. If you have experienced sweaty feet and find that other compression socks are not doing enough to combat the moisture and odor build-up in the sock, this open-toe sock design might work for you.
- Ideal for long-term wear and recovery - The sock’s graduated compression helps with the recovery after a workout. Just put them on and your legs will feel better after wearing them around the house for a few hours. You might notice a good portion of soreness won't be as noticeable after a few hours of wear compared to a typical day with normal socks.
If you are interested in getting one - just click the link below!